Member cost: $110.00/Person – due upon admission to the confirmed list (from the waitlist with a firm cut-off date of Dec 15)
– non-refundable (if ACC cancels the course due to Covid, a full refund will be provided.)
Who’s Invited: Members Only, 18 & Older Only
We will have 5 weeks of awesome informal ski practice starting Wednesday Jan 12, intended for ACC members wanting to improve their downhill ski technique in order to access the backcountry as part of future ACC trips.
The sessions will take place at Cypress ski resort every Wednesday night starting at 18:30 and all levels are welcome however the emphasis is on beginner and intermediate levels. This is a great opportunity to meet other touring enthusiasts and peers to start the season with.
Participants are responsible to book/buy their resort tickets considering the limitations. Here is a link to Cypress ticket purchase: https://cypressmountain.com/?keyword=LiftTickets
Please fill this Questionnaire
This event will only go ahead if the pandemic situation is deemed reasonable around the event date.
Please take time to read through ACC’s guidelines put forward to address participating in a trip during pandemic. The notes can be found here and will be updated https://accvancouver.ca/november-2021-covid-safety-update/
Please take time to read through Cypress Resort’s operational update for this season which can be found here: https://cypressmountain.com/latest-news/winter-2021-22-plan
Participants are responsible to follow ACC trip guidelines.
Required Items to Bring:
– Mask(s) as per COVID-19 safety guidelines
– Ski , – Ski boots, – Ski poles, – Tuque- Gloves,- Warm clothes
Recommended Items to Bring:
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
– Helmet, – Goggles, – Backpack, proof of vaccination and ID if requested
How to get to the event: Top of Cypress Bowl Road, Exit 8 off Hwy 1, West Vancouver, www.cypressmountain.com
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines.
- Payment: e-transfer to [email protected]
password can be WNSTP2022 , cutoff date: Dec 15
- Every participant will need to sign the ACC Waiver
- Read in advance: exclusion of liability: Cypress Mountain Resort and Alpine Responsibility Code too.
- Depending on COVID guidelines at the time, we try to arrange carpool.
- Note: If you don’t show up, we will be disappointed!
Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.