Mt Brew area

November 4th 2018


This one’s for those who have Monday off and
want to see if their rain/snow gear is up to
snuff for the coming winter.

We’ll head out from downtown Vancouver by 8am
Sunday morning, camp near the VOC hut (hut is
open to all, bring a $10 donation), though I’ll
be tenting. Monday, we’ll explore Mt
Brew/Malt/Hops depending on the group, and then
return the way we came. About 15 km and 1000m
elevation gain in total.

Please sign up only if you are 100% committed,
and are willing to hike as a group. Pace will be
the faster side of moderate.

The forecast is mixed, be prepared for rain and

Guest sign-up

Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.