Member cost: $120.00/Person – due upon admission to the confirmed list (from the waitlist with a firm cut-off date of Dec 15)
– non-refundable (if ACC cancels the course, a full refund will be provided.)
Who’s Invited: Members Only, 18 & Older Only
We will have 5 weeks of awesome informal ski practice starting Tuesday Jan 24, intended for ACC members wanting to improve their downhill ski technique in order to access the backcountry as part of future ACC trips.
The sessions will take place at Cypress ski resort every Tuesday night starting at 18:30 and all levels are welcome however the emphasis is on beginner and intermediate levels. This is a great opportunity to meet other touring enthusiasts and peers to start the season with.
Participants are responsible to book/buy their resort tickets considering the limitations. Here is a link to Cypress ticket purchase: https://cypressmountain.com/?keyword=LiftTickets
Please fill this Questionnaire
Required Items to Bring:
– Ski , – Ski boots, – Ski poles, – Tuque- Gloves,- Warm clothes
Recommended Items to Bring:
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
– Helmet, – Goggles, – Backpack
How to get to the event: Top of Cypress Bowl Road, Exit 8 off Hwy 1, West Vancouver, www.cypressmountain.com
- Participants are responsible to follow ACC trip guidelines. We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines.
- Payment: e-transfer to [email protected]
password can be WNSTP2022 , cutoff date: Dec 15
- Every participant will need to sign the ACC Waiver
- Read in advance: exclusion of liability: Cypress Mountain Resort and Alpine Responsibility Code too.
- We try to arrange carpool.
- Note: If you don’t show up, we will be disappointed!
Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.