Wilderness First Aid Course: Red Cross Spiritus
Training, 20 hours
This is a 20-hour Wilderness and Remote First Aid
course over two and a half
by Spiritus Training:
- This course is ideal for ACC leaders and
members who participate in
or remote activities
within hours or days of advanced medical care. The
course will be an intense
weekend and will enable
participants to have an appreciation for the
realities of providing First Aid
- The course will take place almost entirely
outside — rain, snow or shine.
- When completed you will receive a nationally
for Wilderness and
Remote First Aid (WRFA).
- The course includes CPR Level C and AED
- The cost is $200 + tax. This includes a $25
discount given exclusively to
- Friday, Oct. 4, from 6pm-10pm at an indoor
location tbd in or near
- Saturday, Oct. 5, from 9am-11pm (This is a
long day, and includes a night
scenario, so come prepared
with proper clothes. We will break for dinner.)
Location is Mundy Park in
Coquitlam. A map will be
provided before the course starts.
- Sunday, Oct. 6, from 9am-5pm. Location is
Mundy Park in Coquitlam.
sign-ups are no longer available for this event.