Head to the Cerise Creek area and snowshoe up Vantage Peak. Trip date is tentative, and is dependant on weather/avi conditions. I’d prefer to do this trip on a clear, sunny day as the views of the Joffre Group are spectacular. I may reschedule if the forecast is inclement.
As per ACC winter trip guidelines, all participants must have avalanche rescue gear and training in its use.
sign-ups are no longer available for this event.