Put your skis away – it’s climbing season!
Anyone who can safely lead belay is welcome. We
will go wherever it is dry, likely single pitch
at the Smoke Bluffs.
Return to Vancouver by 19.00 at the latest.
Trip will be cancelled if forecast indicates
This is a joint trip with BCMC.
Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.