Squamish Climbing – Evening

September 16th 2017


Relaxing evening climbing! Option to car pool
meet in Squamish. We can climb Smoke Bluffs or
Murrin Park – can be decided day of.

I will be in Squamish after the Sea to Sky
Hike (I can therefore gives rides back to
Vancouver but not to Squamish). I have rope
(70 m), anchor materials, but
no quick draws.

The current forecast as of Monday is mix of sun
and cloud.
If rain POP exceeds 70% on Saturday morning, I
will cancel
the trip.

Guest sign-up

Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.