Spearhead Traverse

March 18th 2016



This will be the standard Spearhead traverse
over three days (weather cooperating) from
Blackcomb to Whistler. If the weather
cooperates, I would like to attempt some of the
steeper runs in the area during the trip
(double blacks). Due to the nature of the area
this trip will be postponed if avalanche and
weather conditions do not look reasonable.

Participants will be pre-screened based on
their prior trips with the club and myself. I
will finalize the trip participants near the
end of January.

I am willing to expand the group size if
another leader is interested in joining and
expanding the size. Please message me if

Participants are expected to have glacier
travel training and at least the equivalent
training of AST-1

Guest sign-up

Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.