Mt. Sefrit

October 5th 2019


This is a joint NSH/BCMC/ACC trip and as of Aug 13 the trip is full and there is a waiting list of 5. I am thinking that those on the waiting list might want to come as a separate group and do the easier west ridge and meet us on the summit. We could then descend the west ridge and they could then possibly descend our route (or the way they came). If this option appeals to you, sign up and I will put you on the waiting list.
Optional car camping Friday night

Guest sign-up

Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.