Mt Baker Summit via Coleman Glacier POSTPONED

February 27th 2011


Postponed due to road conditions. I will be organizing this trip at a future date. Let me know if you’d be interested.

This trip is weather and conditions dependent; fairly good visibility is needed. I’ve done this many times on skis, and anyone with good fitness and experience can make the summit. Five to seven hours to the summit; three to four down. We will leave town at the ungodly hour of 4am (maybe earlier!) and can expect to be back by approx. 7pm.

Guest sign-up

Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.