Mount Baker Seracs

October 22nd 2016


Finally there is a little break in the weather and Mike and I are planning to go climbing this Saturday. Event is weather dependent, so if the forecast deteriorates the event may get cancelled at the last moment.

Participants should be able to belay safely and have crampons and ice axes, and some experience using them. Poles are also handy for the stream crossings.

Note: a parking pass ($5) is required at the trailhead.

Guest sign-up

Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.