Have some gear you want to get rid of?
MEC SnowSwap will run from 10 am to 2 pm. Members
can sell their previously loved gear.
I booked a table and invite any member to join me.
No gear drop off! Participants will need to stay until
their stuff is gone.
Please read carefully below:
– Set up begins at 9 am (no earlier) on Saturday, November
– Gear Swap is a flea market style, not consignment. MEC
rents tables and members sell their own gear.
– Gear Swap runs rain or shine. We cannot guarantee that
we will have tents this year – please be prepared to not be
under a tent. Members are NOT allowed to bring
their own tents for safety purposes, and to ensure everyone
has enough space around their table to display their gear. If
you bring a tent, you will be asked to take it
down. We encourage you to bring an umbrella if the
forecast is looking like rain! Should we have tents available
to cover our rental tables, we will let you know in
– Members renting tables are responsible for their own gear
and cash transactions. MEC assumes no liability.
– No cash float will be provided – you are responsible for
your own change.
– Table rentals will be either 4 feet or 6 feet long, depending
upon availability. Tables will be assigned, there is no first
come first serve. Quantities are limited. There is
no price difference based on the size of your table.
– Any gear left behind will be donated to charity.
– MEC reserves the right to refuse the sale of any items.
Please only bring snow sport items to sell. Gear Swap ends
at 2 pm, and all items must be removed promptly
at that time.
– Members that rent tables are not granted access to shop
in the MEC Gear Swap. Anyone wishing to browse or
purchase items in the MEC Gear Swap must wait in
line, no exceptions will be made. If you chose to leave your
table to wait in line for the MEC Gear Swap, you do so at
your own risk. MEC assumes no liability for lost,
damaged, or stolen items.
Questions? You can contact me at [email protected]
Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.