Spend two moonlit nights in a spectacular mountain hut. Enjoy exploratory skiing as a group searching out moderate terrain.
Weather prevails if we can’t fly in on Friday the trip will be delayed one day to start on Saturday with a hoped for fly out on Monday after skiing. If trip starts on Friday fly out will be Sunday.
sign-ups are no longer available for this event.