There is a lot of snow in the forecast on
Thursday so hopefully there will still be
some powder for Saturday
destination will be determined on Friday
or even Saturday morning but the general
area will be either the duffy or whistler
All participants are
expected to have AST1 equivalent or
better, prior touring experience, good
fitness for a full day of touring, the
ability to ski black runs under any
conditions. Be prepared for some difficult
skinning through the trees due to recent
Participants will be screened.
If we have not skied together recently, or
at all, please send an email to me
describing your experience.
may be cancelled if conditions are not
favourable or if the freezing level is too
Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.