A weeklong self-catered but guided yo-yo skiing camp at
Discovery Hut in Cariboo Mountains.
Most of the skiing is trees and glades with a little bit of
open bowls in the alpine.
You can see the terrain in this slideshow:
Skiing around Discovery Hut in February
- Sat Feb 4: drive to Clearwater, overnight at a
- Sun Feb 5: helicopter fly-in, 1/2 day skiing and
search and rescue review
- Mon-Fri: skiing, lots of it
- Sat Feb 11: long ski-out back to the parking lot (8+
hr), drive back to Vancouver
Cost is $1080 and includes:
- 7 breakfasts at the hut
- helicopter flight in
- 2 ski guides
Does not include:
- 1 night hotel in Clearwater
- dinners (2 people will bring 1 dinner for 12 people)
- transportation to and from the staging area (carpooling
You must be in good shape and be able to ski steep
Any questions call me at 778-892-2167
Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.