This will be a moderate day of skiing with some
yo-yo at the top. Destination will be decided
closer to the date and will depend on the
If we have a beginner-intermediate group we
will ski Thar, Iago
or Needle (not Zoa again)
If we have an advanced group, I would like to
ski Bombtram to Box Canyon or 2 Bears.
Please indicate your trip of preference. I have experience in all
of the mentioned trips.
sign-ups are no longer available for this event.