Improve your systems for multipitch climbing
This two days training of hard skills will cover methods and
to become self reliant and perform
self-rescue skills using basic equipment.
This training is ideal for climbing partners wanting to improve
knowledge and skills on safety and efficiency.
– Advanced placement protections and belay stations
– Extended belays
– Station management and improving efficiency
– Managing three and four people in one team
– Ascending and lowering systems
– Self-rescue systems on multi-pitch routes (counterbalance
– Lead climbing on placed protections for at least one
– Building anchors on placed protections
– Knowledge on how to install a rappel
– Knots: clove hitch, munter hitch, figure eight, prussik,
$50. Please make payment on the first day of the training.
The cost covers the use of the Vancouver section’s gear.
Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.