Improve your systems for multipitch climbing
This two days training of hard skills will cover methods
systems to become self reliant and perform improvised
rescue skills using basic equipment.
This training is ideal for climbing partners wanting to
their knowledge and skills on safety and efficiency.
– Advanced placement protections and belay
– Extended belays
– Station management and improving efficiency
– Managing three and four people in one team
– Ascending, raising and lowering systems
– Self-rescue systems on multi-pitch routes
– Lead climbing experience on placed protections for a
minimum of one full season
– Building anchors on placed protections
– Knowledge on how to install a rappel
– Knots: clove hitch, munter hitch, figure eight, prussik,
fisherman, butterfly, etc.
$50. Please make payment on the first day of the
The cost covers the use of the Vancouver section’s
Sign-ups are no longer available for this event.